Thursday, October 21, 2010

Fresh Music Every Day!

I got a message on Facebook from one of our Padutans - she admitted that she hadn't heard of ANY of the bands we've featured thus far before until I posted something about CAKE on Wednesday.

While I was writing my reply, I had a revelation of sorts. 

That's the point of Paduta - to expose folks to new music they've never heard of before, every day!

At the same time I realized that I haven't been doing the best job keeping our word to bring you fresh music on a daily basis. With our site still under construction, the push to post a new daily track to our social networking sites hasn't been on my list of top priorities.

UNTIL NOW!

Starting Monday, I plan to a share a new track EVERY DAY, a feature I plan to call "FRESH TRAX," with you here on the blog, on Facebook, MySpace, and yep, Twitter --- music from independent artists locally and hopefully soon from around the globe. 

How will I do this? 

Check this out!


Starting TODAY I invite any independent artist who reads this to post their tracks to our brand new SoundCloud Drop Box! 

I've already had a few musicians do this and I'm hoping more will be inspired to do so. 

All you have to do is click the "DropBox" tab on our Facebook page . . . 

Then Click "Send your tracks" and you are all set!

[*NOTE* Tracks will NOT be available for the public to download for free unless otherwise specified by the artist.]

Once I get your submissions, I will review and post them to our social networking sites with a blurb about you, your music, and where they can hear and/or buy more!

So it's a win-win all around. Paduta, while under construction, will continue providing a service that exposes you to new music every day and independent musicians will get that little extra support they need to write and record tunes on their own!

If you're an artist and have any questions drop us an email, or send us a message on Facebook!

No comments: